Return and Claims
Please follow these steps when returning your order to the MAA:
1. If your order is damaged or incorrect please call us at 1-800-331-1622 within two weeks of receipt of the order. Please have your packing slip available so you can provide us with the order number on your shipment.
2. Please return all products in salable condition. Wrap the books or apparel carefully and return them via UPS.
3. Apparel may be returned if returned unworn.
4. All returns require permission prior to their return. Request to return should be in writing and may be faxed to 301-206-9789 or emailed to email@example.com. Please enclose the paperwork from your order with your return.
5. Return postage must be paid by the purchaser. If the order is being returned due to an error on the MAA's part postage will be reimbursed when credit is issued.
6. Returns must be received by the MAA within 30 days of approval.
7. DVDs or CDs may not be returned unless they are damaged.
8. Credit for shipping and handling fees will only be issued if the reason for the return is damage or an incorrect item was received.
9. Credits must be used within a year of the issue date.