Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I use my MAA username and password?
No. The MAA Store is powered by Amazon you will be asked if you have an Amazon username and password. You may use those to log into this bookstore. If you do not have an Amazon username and password you will be asked to create both.
2. What payment methods do you accept?
Because Amazon is handling the shopping cart for our new online bookstore there are more choices. They include: American Express, Discover, Diners Card, VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club, and JCB.
3. When will my card be charged?
Once the order is shipped your card will be charged. You will receive notification of shipment.
4. When will I receive my purchase?
Orders are processed within 48 hours and shipped via UPS ground to addresses where a street address is provided.
5. How secure is my online order?
Very secure. We are using the Amazon shopping cart and they monitor all transactions.
6. How can I order MAA e-books?
MAA e-books are available at www.maa.org/ebooks. This site is handled by our partner Cadmus. Purchasing e-books is a separate transaction.
7. Who do I contact about a problem with my order?
The MAA Service Center. 1-800-331-1622. Outside the US 301-604-3305.
8. I live outside the US. How will my order be shipped?
Orders shipped outside the US are sent via International Air.
9. What do I do if I receive a damaged shipment or if I have a complaint about my order? Contact the MAA Service Center at 1-800-331-1622. Outside the US call 301-604-3305.
10. Can I reroute an order that has already shipped?
You have a short window of time to make changes. The site allows 30 minutes to do this.
11. Will orders I add in my MAA cart appear in my Amazon.com account as well?
12. If I have a gift card from Amazon.com can I use it on this site?
No that feature does not convey to the MAA site. We will provide coupons and special offers periodically.
13. If I create a new account on the MAA Store will that account information be available at Amazon.com?
Yes that information will be available on your Amazon.com account. However, purchases you make at the MAA Store will not appear on your Amazon.com account.
14. Will I be charged tax?
If you live or ship the order to the District of Columbia, Maryland or Nebraska you will be charged tax.
15. Can I return apparel?
Yes if it is unworn.
16. Where can I find your return’s policy?
Our return policy can be found at the following website: http://maa-store.hostedbywebstore.com/info/returns.